Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I600A Drama

Ok, I finally filled the I600A form out correctly after several attempts over the last few months. It is not an easy form. It consists of 2 pages to fill out with about 6 pages of instructions. Now that we are getting so close I figured it was time to get serious about this form last month. I mailed it to AAC so they could include our homestudy and they mailed it to the Department of Homeland Security around the 24th of February. I was in such a hurry to get this sent out that I forgot to include our birth certificates and marriage certificate so the kind Department of Homeland Security returned it to me last week...Not so great. Well my husband re-mailed it for me yesterday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it all processes easily from this point.
Hopefully a baby girl or two comes in this week. I am soooo ready for a referral.

No comments:

Post a Comment