Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank You, Thank You, kilsook-AKA-Kim Haller



This print was custom drawn by Kim Haller. She is awesome. Her artwork is amazing. She captures life in her little cartoon drawings. While she was working on this I found several other prints of hers that I have had to have. I think I have a total of 8 additional prints, 6 which I have bought and two that she included with my other orders because she knew how much I loved one of them and the other I think because she was inspired and sent me a cute little pink bird one that of course you all know would make me think of my little bird Isabella Eun Jin.
It has been so much fun to work with Kim on this. She wanted to know our girl's personality so that she could get this just right for us. She did a fantastic job!
We are going to frame this print and give it to Isabella Eun Jin for her adoption finalization in April.
I cannot thank Kim enough for doing this very special gift for us.
(Kim is also a Korean adoptee, which makes it even closer to "home" for us. Look at the cute little butterfly wings!)
You can find Kim on etsy.com or on facebook under kilsook.
Oh, I forgot to mention that the envelope the prints come in is almost as good as getting the prints themselves. I am so lucky to have two, with another on the way of the cute, cute envelopes. I will take a picture of them and post with another post that shows some of my other prints. I carry my envelopes around and put other papers in them because they are really that cute.

2 comments: