Monday, April 25, 2011

A Mother's Day Drawing


I had another blogger "friend" host a drawing for me as I don't get any kinda traffic here but wanted to give a few things away for Mother's Day.
The above are the packages I gave.
So cute. In my opinion!
The package included a print from my favorite artist, the lovely talented Kim Haller A.K.A kilsook from etsy.com. A wonderful set of Korean alphabet magnets from another etsy seller and my favorite boy and girl books.
The boy book-Mars Needs Moms by Berkeley Breathed
The girl book-Girls Hold Up This World by Jada Pinkett Smith
These two books are my absolute FAVORITE children's books...Hands down.
I hope the ladies that won love these things just as much when they arrive!
Thanks again Rachel, I really appreciate you hosting!

1 comment:

  1. I won the boy package! Thanks so much for giving away these fabulous gifts for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete