Thursday, November 13, 2008

Social Worker Appointment

We met our social worker today for the first time. I really liked her. She was a very easy person to get to know. I have talked to her on the phone a few times and emailed with as well, I felt like I knew her already, just needed a face to put with the voice. I think the visit went great. She took the time to explain some of the adoption routines and also explained how Eastern in South Korea works to my husband. We will have another appointment in December and then unless things speed up real fast with referrals we will have our home study in January 2009. When I talked to AAC last week they had recently had a "bunch" of boy referrals, the girl said hopefully a "bunch" of girls will be next. That would be nice...I would love to jump down the list by several numbers the next time I call. I haven't decided if I will call before or after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment