Monday, May 4, 2009

I600A/I600 Mess Still Waiting

You would think that with as many adoptions are done that this process would be easy and clear...Not so. Today I received an email stating that my "file" will be reviewed tomorrow-if nothing comes up...What? And also talked with AAC who said they mailed the I600 on April 20th. They received confirmation that it was signed for, but I thought it was supposed to be submitted after I600A approval...Guess I will wait for tomorrow and hope that nothing comes up that would keep my file from being reviewed.
Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here.
Also the package we sent to AAC for Isabella Eun Jin is still there at the office...Maybe it will go this week? I guess AAC is going again on either the 17 or 19 of May so that is the latest that it will go...
I need to get Isabella Eun Jin's Build A Bear packaged up and sent so that she will get that as well.

2 comments:

  1. The paperwork is a frustrating part of this especially when it gets confusing and there's no clear answer or resolution to the chaos. But somehow it works out....be vigilant and keep everyone communicating through it and it will be done and you'll be able to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are dealing with this. I hope things smooth out soon.

    ReplyDelete