Thursday, May 21, 2009

Like Clockwork??? And Are You Kidding Me?

A few phrases I feel like saying at times. So I called AAC today to get verification of the legals/I600 being submitted. After being shuffled around and explaining a few times the situation, I was told that Joni misspoke when she told me that they had submitted our I600 form. It was really only submitted two days ago. TWO DAYS...Really, thats nice. NO wonder I haven't received the approval yet. So new time line suggests that I600 submitted WITH baby's legals on May 19, 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Ok. Well, now we really ARE waiting for your I600 to be approved! It seems like the USCIS office is pretty efficient, so let's hope it won't be long!

    That's frustrating to feel like you've gone backwards... even though you really didn't. Ho-hum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total bummer! Maybe it was your acceptance paperwork to Korea that was that original date you were told? So sorry that happened, how frustrating!

    I hope your USCIS office is super quick and that you'll have approval by the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete