Monday, April 19, 2010

100 Things About Me-Just For Fun!


Wow. I don't know why I am doing a hundred. That is going to be a challenge.

1. I like (or rather am obsessed)with playing Happy Pets on Facebook with my daughter, sister and niece.
2. I LOVE to read.
3. I like to travel. I have worked for the airlines 3 different times so that I could fly free or near to free. (Yes, used this benefit to fly to South Korea. Cost less than a $1000. total for 6 of us round trip!!!)
4. I like to blog. Read, write and browse.
5. I work at a hospital. But may go back to the airlines...It is a bad addiction for me.
6. My sister is great! She is the smartest person I know, just ask her!
7. I love my husband right now.
8. I enjoy the spring and summer seasons the most. I can tolerate heat very well.
9. I hate, hate, hate the snow.
10. I would move to an island if I didn't have a husband and kids.
11. I love strawberries.
12. Tangerine orange is my favorite color.
13. Pink is my second favorite color.
14. My favorite song is Bob Marley's "No Woman, No Cry."
15. I LOVE pizza.
16. I want a new cell phone.
17. I like to cook and try new recipes.
18. I love Disneyland.
19. I like quotes about love.
20. I like to visit the river walk in San Antonio, Texas.
21. I went to NYC before and after the Twin Towers fell.
22. I want to go back to NYC with my husband.
23. I lived in Davidsonville, Maryland for a year as a nanny.
24. I was on an Irish boat rowing team!
25. I love my camera. It is a Sony Cybershot, easy for me to use.
26. I am hopelessly addicted to Chap Stick. I think I keep them in business.
27. I like to wear scrubs, even though my husband thinks they are the most unsexy things around.
28. I did a stint as a Wound Care Technician. I think I now suffer PTSD as a result of the horrific wounds I saw.
29. I love to watch HOUSE. He is awesome and hot!
30. Someday I am going to Jamaica...
31. I love the Redwoods. So relaxing.
32. I like the fish market in Seattle.
33. I enjoy me a good latte.
34. I like to see my kids smile!
35. I love to see my son swim, my daughter do karate and my baby running wild.
36. I want to camp on a beach and have a roaring campfire.
37. I like milk with warm chocolate chip cookies.
38. I love a comfy blanket.
39. I like that we all pile on the couch to watch movies together.
40. I am not crafty at all.
41. I don't like to drive.
42. I am terrible with directions.
43. I CANNOT read a map. (Even if it is a "grid" system city)
44. I love to make lists.
45. My credit and debit cards have pictures of my husband and kids on the beach on them. Love them they are so cute!
46. I want to lose weight and get skinny again.
47. I like Gap jeans.
48. I like Victoria Secrets cotton undies.
49. I like my Ipod touch.
50. I am proud of my daughter Joelee.
51. I love that Jackson is a comedian. He was born happy.
52. I am dang good at my job.
53. I absolutely love fine point Sharpie markers.
54. I love my planner.
55. I want to go to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
56. Cereal does not fill me up.
57. I had pigeons because I thought it would be fun. It was misery. (I finally had my daughter chase them out of the cage and set them free! They still come back sometimes.)
58. I do not like pie crust.
59. I made my daughter take Irish dance classes. (She ended up liking it and being very good at it.)
60. I am not good at math.
61. I want to go to Hawaii again. We got married on Maui and later went to Honolulu but I could easily go again.
62. I love that my daughter named her tortoise "P. Sherman" and that my son named his cat "Wall-E."
63. My friend's husband is from Jamaica and he eats chicken feet. This makes me crack up every time I think about it. I think of two little chicken leg/feet standing in a bowl.
64. I want a Tab camp trailer so that we can go camping when we are older.
65. I went sky diving once.
66. I want an SUV so I call haul my kids around.
67. I would LOVE to live in a beach house so that I could walk along the beach every day.
68. I don't like horses.
69. I lived on a farm for about 5 years.
70. I love the 4th of July. There is nothing better than fireworks! (Disney has awesome fireworks)
71. I am obsessed with the mixed media art by Kim Haller. Her little people speak to me.
72. I like it when it rains on a warm day.
73. I do not like to eat eggs. It is fine if they are baked in something but otherwise I do not like to eat them.
74. I want to be out doors more.
75. I like peonies.
76. I want 27 grandchildren.
77. I LOVE that I only work 4 shifts a week.
78. I like to keep my laundry caught up.
79. I want to have a make-up consultation because I am sick of my current make-up.
80. I want a greenhouse.
81. I am afraid of heights.
82. I hate phone surveys.
83. I like cupcakes.
84. I want my kids to like each other. (So far, so good)
85. I do not drink soda pop. Never have.
86. I am a night owl and do not do mornings.
87. I like to wear black T-shirts.
88. I cannot sing.
89. I don't dance.
90. I have zero coordination.
91. I don't like to chew gum.
92. I do like Juicy Pear Jelly Belly Jelly Beans though.
93. I am not good at video games. They stress me out.
94. I cannot swim.
95. I have a good beach chair.
96. I am learning to like fish.
97. I wish I could feed everybody, everywhere.
98. I hope to teach my kids to be tolerant and accepting of others.
99. I hate when there are babies in the obituaries.
100. I love that my kids find great joy in collecting sea shells.
Now that was not has hard as I thought it was going to be. I got hung up in the eighties but pulled through.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot one...you are the most creative gift giver on the planet!

    ReplyDelete