Monday, April 12, 2010

kil.sook out does herself again!

Look what Kim did! She had this print done already with two cute Asian girls but that does not work for us...We only have one cute Asian. So we needed a cute Caucasian...This turned out so cute! I love how Kim is willing to tweek her prints a bit to fit what I need. I am going to post a picture of my girls in their hanboks with this when I get home.
She also made this cute "story" to go along with the print. (It is below the print.)
You can find Kim on etsy listed as kilsook or on facebook as well. Her prints are all amazing. I am not a person that gets into art things but I am obsessed with Kim's cute characters. They really do speak to me and this obsession is about as bad as my obsession with chapstick...More on chapstick later.

dueling hanboks...of love.

a connection.

through family.
through circumstance.
through friendship.

through laughs.
through luck.
through battles.
through scars.
through tears.
through understanding.
through pinky swears.

through smiles.
through hugs.
through love.

through it all.

sisters.

1 comment:

  1. I Love her shop! I'm waiting for a print of a little boy in a hanbok before I do my order :)

    ReplyDelete