Saturday, May 8, 2010

I ordered this print from kilsook-because I love her prints and it says exactly how I feel about having Eun Jin with us.


family.
No two trees are exactly a like. No two branches grow the same.
By plane, by train, by car, by hope, by fluke, by circumstance, by love, by promise, by story, by memory, by want, by choice, by gratitude, by dream, by thank you, by hug, by tears, by smiles, by miles, by delivery, by wait, by good night, by the journey, by the way…
it’s good to be home.

The above print and "story" are by Kim Haller! Once again I am on the rooftops screaming my praises for her adorable artwork! This print had to "grow" on me. It is now one of my favorites!
It is by plane, by hope, by love, by want, by dream, by tears, by miles, by wait and by journey that we brought Eun Jin home.
(Kim I hope you don't mind me using some of your words to describe why I love this print and how is describes our journey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment