Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Stuff Done

Well I sent my husbands passport renewal yesterday. The post office said it is taking about 3 weeks to get a passport back. That is good news. I also got my daughters social security card in the mail so now the rest of us can go get our passports done. That will leave only a few things left to do. I need to get together photos of me and Jon and then a few more family pictures as well as pictures of our house. I also need to get the adjusted gross income from our 2005 and 2006 taxes. Finally I need to get with our health insurance companies to have them provide proof of coverage for an adopted child. Then I basically sit and wait...(and no update this week from agency, my husband said i need to show self control, so i have to wait until next week to get an update on our number spot...MEN!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment