Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unofficial

We moved up one more spot. It's unofficial though because there are 3 babies our agency is waiting to refer. The person that does the Korean translation for them is actually in Korea right now, so even though they have the 3 babies they can't refer them to a family until their information is translated. So we sit at number 21 with the 5 still on hold in front of us which would bring us to number 17. The girl I talked with said she thinks only one will possibly be off "hold" before we get a referral. That is good news. Our social worker said I can start to get excited when we are number 10 on the list. The agency said to get excited when we are number 15 though because of the five holds. My husband was supposed to get his passport photos today. I hope he did. He is lucky he just has to do a renewal application because he had a passport that expired last year. I have to the the first timers application for myself and the kids.
I am trying to think of names...So far the family can't agree on anything. Right now we are considering Lilly or Emily. Her middle name may end up being very long. I know that I am going to use Eun Mi which I have been told means grace and beautiful in Korean. I also might use her given name as part of the middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment