Friday, July 25, 2008

One More Box Checked

We finally got to the post office today to apply for passports. We hope that the processing time is not long. We are planning a 10 day road trip up the Oregon Coast and figure we might as well try to make it to Canada.
I also may attempt to get to Colorado for the annual picnic our adoption agency has. I think it would be fun to meet other families as well as the staff. Thankfully one of the lady bloggers that is through the same agency mentioned it to me in an email and got me thinking that it was a real possibility to get there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog through Karen's blog (vietnamladybug.blogspot.com)! We are also an AAC family!!! We received our referral on July 12th--our baby girl was one of the 3 referrals that you mention in a previous post! We knew we had a referral, but they told us her file was waiting to be translated! The girl referrals seem to be coming fast and furious lately!

    I remember getting out of the twenties on the waiting list and it was the best feeling!!! I hope you can make it to the picnic on the 9th--we will be there!

    ReplyDelete