Monday, January 19, 2009

#5 This Week

We will be officially number 5 this week. AAC has a baby girl out for referral right now. Once a family accepts her we will move on down the list! I am not sure about the family that was on hold in front of us. I did not ask. I know that they were supposed to come off hold in February so we will see what happens with that next week when I call. Why oh why can't they have a big jump and have like 3 baby girl referrals at a time?
We also have our final home study visit this Wednesday. Cutting it pretty close, huh?

2 comments:

  1. #5 oh my goodness. You are so close!!! Stock up on chocolate I've heard the last part of the wait is the worst. Hoping that things move quickly in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5! That is awesome! I hope it goes quickly. It's about time for a big month. :) Don't worry about cutting it close. We were #6 when we started our homestudy and #3 when we finished. LOL I agree about the chocolate. Once you're #1 (hope you don't stay there as long as I did) you will JUMP every time the phone rings. Talk about anxiety... Can't wait to hear your announcement!

    ReplyDelete