Friday, January 30, 2009

Number 6

I called AAC today. We are now at number 6 again. The family that was on hold in front of us has come off hold. Also a baby that they thought they had referred was not. She had more special needs than the family could accept so they decided to wait for another referral. That takes us from 5 back up to 6. Going backwards now, although this is partly my fault as well because I should not post that I am a number until I know that a family does accept a referral. I knew that this could happen, so am mostly ok with it. AAC does have another baby girl referral right now but she may have some special needs as well so I will wait until next week or maybe even the next to see if we have moved up. Come on February give us a bunch of girls, we need them SOON for morale...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. It's hard to move back. I remember being #1 back in September and than pushed back to #3 and waiting another 3 months for referral. Love the doll you got for Jinju! Where did you get it? You are in my thoughts and I hope the process speeds up for you.

    ReplyDelete