Monday, April 6, 2009

DHL Will Deliver


I called Morgan today. I have been planning on making this call for some time. We do not live in Colorado so have not had any planning/preparation meetings with AAC. Morgan told me that referrals can come in any day Monday-Friday. He said that DHL delivers the referrals from Seoul to AAC. The delivery usually happens before 12:30. He seems like a very happy genuine man. He answered a few other questions for me about what happens when you get a referral, such as overnight the acceptance documents, final fees and the like. Come on referrals, bring us a BIG batch of girls!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get your referral soon. Tomorrow would be great. Hang on Amber soon you will have a picture of your sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a call from my very best friend who's pregnant and lives back home. She's having contractions every 5 mins. I swear....to me it's like you're both in labor and it's not quite time to go to the hospital yet but you're definitely in labor. So, just breathe. And as in all labor, once you're holding your beautiful new baby....you will forget how painful the labor was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! I'm so glad you left me a comment. I have been wondering how the adoption has been going. It is getting closer, I'm so excited for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete