Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We Have Moved Up To Number 2



I called AAC today after a few emails from fellow adoption friends and yes it is true a little baby girl was referred and accepted! Hooray! That makes me so happy and it also moves us up to number 2! We are so close. Right now the family at number 1 is on hold. That lets us "sit" at number 1 until they decide to come off hold. Maybe soon my friends!
Other news to report...I received a confirmation from the Department Of Homeland Security that I did fill out the I600A form correctly and the have gotten it. They have scheduled our biometrics appointment for April 8. One more step of the process done.
I think soon I will start breathing again!

Oh another thing, I ordered the cutest hair clips from briarclaire.etsy.com I am including pictures of what I have gotten so far and I have to say that I have a few more sitting in my shopping cart right now...
AND I know this post is getting long but today I am going to go through outfits and redo our care package because it looks like it will be summer before we travel.

3 comments:

  1. Come on Referral. You must be going crazy. Soon you will know who your precious daughter is. OHHHH hurry Korea hurry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on referral!!! That is awesome news!!! The family at number 1 is coming off hold next week (they are friends of ours!), and I am praying TWO referrals come in and you both get your referral at the same time!!
    Can't wait to see the face of your beautiful daughter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. thanks for ordering from Shelley and my bow store!!! It will be so fun to see your little girl with them in her hair someday!!

    ReplyDelete