Friday, April 10, 2009

Look what the Easter Bunny brought us.....




We are so excited to introduce you to our baby girl. Her Korean name is Eun Jin Lee. She was born on October 31, 2008. I got the call this morning from Kristy. I was so excited, I even had my sister who works at a hospital paged on the hospital wide intercom system so I could tell her the news! I didn't publish my post earlier because I wanted to personally tell my immediate family our wonderful news! We don't know how we are going to be able to wait the 3 to 5 months before we will be able to hold and kiss her. My sister just called me and said she has looked at the photo at least a billion times today. Joelee and Jackson are both very excited. When I asked Jackson if he wanted to see the picture of his baby sister he said "Oh me gosh!" Joelee was excited because all 3 kids were born on holidays. We are on our way out of town for a full filled Easter weekend, when I get back I will put up a detailed post about the actual call and any other detail I can think of. Thanks to everyone for your love and support. Amber

6 comments:

  1. There isn't an Easter basket big enough to hold all my joy and excitement for you and your family. Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!! I can't believe it . . .well actually I CAN!! I hope a speedy travel to get your darling daughter! She is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! Your daughter is beautiful! So happy for you!

    What an even more special Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Amber! I'm so happy for you and she is adorable. I hope your wait to travel is speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber, she is sooooooo cute!!! I'm so happy for you! Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber she is so beautiful! I am so happy for you. I hope you travel quickly. Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete