Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jon Hunstman/Mark Koebel Channel 2 News



I sent both of these men an email today requesting information about the processing for the I600 application. Jon Huntsman is the governor for Utah and has an adopted daughter of his own. Mark Koebel is a news anchor with the channel 2 news and did a story on the Joys Of Adoption with Jon Huntsman and his adopted daughter. I know that it has not been the 90 days processing allowed for our I600 form, I would just be interested in knowing why it takes so long when Jerry at USCIS said there is not a backlog of applications at this office. Who knows if they will reply but at this point I am wiling to write to anyone that can make this process faster for us or for adoptive parents to come.

3 comments:

  1. Way to be proactive, Amber! I would be very interested in hearing what they have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I hope that something happens for you soon. Tomorrow would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking... doesn't Jon Huntsman have two adopted daughters? One from India, and one from China, I think...??? One or two, he should understand... but maybe with two processes, he's experienced how difficult it can be. (Or maybe being the govenor, he hasn't!)

    ReplyDelete