Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One Good Piece Of Mail Today-Cardiology Consult


Hooray, today we received the cardiology consult in the mail that we have been waiting for. It had good news. The doctor suggested with her health info that we take a conservative approach and just watch her for a few years. If the hole should get bigger then they would want to discuss surgery. He says that they would watch her until she is about 3 or 4 and if it hasn't gotten smaller or closed by itself then that is when to step in. He does suggest a visit for very soon after she arrives home. How nice does that sound, home??? I will pass this info to AAC and hope that the second opinion doctor has the same findings when our sweet baby sees him.
Just info for me, once I600 is received, and approved then it takes about 6-8 weeks for travel call. Passport will be in baby's birth name.

4 comments:

  1. WHEW! I have been thinking about you lately and hoping that you would get SOME news SOON! Sounds like it's GOOD news, too. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and I hope that you get her home SOON! Hopefully you will hear on your I600 now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally... SOMETHING! And good news, too! I hope your sweet girl is home soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like good news to me. You need Isbella Eun Jin here with you.

    ReplyDelete