Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas































Christmas was wonderful, actually the whole month of December was. We so enjoyed all 3 of our kids.
Not one of them said, "I wish I got" or "I wanted..." All in all a good sign.
We got each of the kids a piggy bank and a not so scary monster along with other gifts.
They all love their monsters and banks.
Joelee was thrilled that she got her own camera and Jackson was just so happy about everything he got. Santa dropped off an orange kitten on Christmas Eve so all his gifts were gravy after that.
Isabella Eun Jin was obsessed with the Zhu Zhu pets that Jackson and Joelee got.
I tell you all their gifts were wrapped with "love" this year. They each got their own wrapping paper and I made sure when wrapping that the characters were centered on each gift...That won't happen next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment