Saturday, December 12, 2009

Waiting For Isabella Eun Jin's "Home" Girls

"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."
Merry Christmas Baby L and Baby A!!! A huge New Year wish to Momma T and Momma K! My thoughts are with you for a WONDERFUL New Year!


We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of two special little girls. Their parents will be over joyed when they finally get the green light for these girls to join them at home with their families.
I can't wait to see pictures of them being loved on by their mommas!
(I have heard that the Korean people love gift giving, I do to! I want to keep this alive with Isabella Eun Jin so she "picked" some special Christmas and Birthday gifts for two of her little "home" girls.)

No comments:

Post a Comment