Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pin Cushion And Updated Weight/Height

Poor little baby had to get FOUR shots today in her chunky thighs...She had a total of eight that she needed so my doctor said to split them up, four today and then four more in two months when he sees her again.
He said she looks great. Height/weight is right where he would want it. He also said that she is doing amazing with the transition. He was thrilled that she was so happy and active in his office.
The shots went as to be expected. She cried a little was given a Dum Dums sucker and the tears disappeared. She does love a good little lollipop.
Once again I did not have my camera for the doctor visit. My older daughter had it at school for a discovery project.
My little boy also had to get 3 shots in his skinny little legs. I promised him a drink from the pharmacy-(there is another story there that I will post) but when we got to the pharmacy he picked up a walking cane and said he was "Dr. House" with his hurt legs...(I do love HOUSE on TV!)

Height:29 inches
Weight: 19.13 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment