Sunday, September 20, 2009

Could There Be A Boy In Our Future?

So recently my son has been saying that I am getting a baby girl and he wants a baby boy.
When we watched the AAC adoption videos, the couple got twins. He saw them and told me that one was my girl and the other was his boy...
He is so cute.
I have told my husband a few times that I would like to have a boy. He says NO...
Today when we were eating I asked Jackson if he had told his dad that he wanted a brother. He said yes he had.
Usually my husband would say, No-we are not having another one.
Today he did not say that.
Although right now at this moment I cannot say I could/would want to adopt again, who knows what will happen in the future.
This adoption has been so emotional but we shall see...
I would love to have a little boy, just wish someone would put him on my doorstep.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of the treasures you have acquired for Isabella! Another boy might be fun. I love seeing my two together they are rough and tumble; wild and sweet. Ahhhh brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no question that you did not go through as much labor with Isabella as you did with your others--perhaps a little more. It's getting close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, I tease all the time that she's going to need a sister but pretty much get the same response...but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to remind you (as if you need reminding) that you leave for Korea in 5 days!!!! wahoo

    ReplyDelete