Thursday, September 10, 2009

Travel Time!

I talked to Christie today, she said that it will take Eastern 24-48 hours to pick up our babe's visa.
She said I can plan our travel! Nothing is holding us up now!
We are leaving for Korea on Sunday, September 27. We will arrive early evening on Monday, September 28.
We will be leaving for home on Friday, October 2 to arrive early afternoon on Saturday, October 3!
Now I've got to find a hotel as the Eastern Guest House is not available for the dates of travel we have chosen.

4 comments:

  1. Happy tears for you family! WAHOOOOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so happy everything came together! It won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Almost there... at least you have definite dates to count down to hold your sweet girl in your arms.

    ReplyDelete