Saturday, September 5, 2009

I hope my husband feels this way...

This is a letter that I found on another mom's blog. It really touched my heart.

The other day hubby looked over at me and said “Thank you”. While that’s always nice to hear I honestly wasn’t sure what he was thanking me for. He went on to tell me this.

I was cleaning up my office and found all the paperwork we had from the adoption. It really hit me how much work you did to make this all happen. You were the one who had the idea and knew it was what we needed to do and then you went after it. You did all the research, filled out all the forms and gathered the documents, you interviewed the agencies and set up all the appointments. You pushed hard to make the adoption happen and you pushed me and it was a lot of work. Anyway while I was looking at the huge pile of paperwork I heard baby girl in the other room giggling and playing with the kids and I realized how much we needed her and how happy I am that she is ours. So I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for giving me my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment