Monday, July 13, 2009

56 Days Of Waiting And A Nightmare


My mail has not come yet today so I will post again later if I do or do not get anything...
So I had this nightmare last night...It doesn't make sense like most nightmares so bare with me.
I dreamed that our care packages went with our I600 application. Well after about 80 days ours was returned and we were denied because one of the outfits we were sending had pink buttons and that was against the rules...Can you imagine. PINK BUTTONS. Geez this wait is really getting to me!

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream that my referral was for a 3 year old Russian girl with an alcoholic mother. I was trying not to look incredibly disappointed to the agency showing me the picture. I was practicing in my head how to tell them that "I just picture an Asian girl in my family at this point....not Caucasian." Silly how our mind works!!!!

    ReplyDelete