Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ei Mit-Finnish For Nothing-And Care Package Sent


BriarClaire-one of my favorite spots to buy bows is going to South Korea. This little set of hair barrettes is adorable. I made sure I could get an extra set before sending these in the most recent care package! The bows are made by two adoptive moms, one waiting for her baby and one with her sweet Briar Grace home already. Visit them here BriarClaire.etsy.com

Thanks to Tracie and Darin, they were able to get the books that I am sending in Isabella's care package translated to Korean! They are so kind to do it for me. Thank You soooo much Darin and Tracie! Hoping for your legals to be here soon.



Books for care package.
The cute little asian baby doll from Lynda arrived this week. I picked it up at work and sent the whole care package to AAC. I think it will get to Korea this week when one of the AAC workers goes if they have room to take it.
***Lynda,
Thank You so much for the baby doll. Isabella Eun Jin will love it. It is the perfect size for her tiny hands. You are so thoughtful and our family appreciates you thinking of us.***
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment