Thursday, July 9, 2009

דבר Hebrew For Nothing

דבר Hebrew for nothing...This language is fitting as I am reading a very good book series right now in which some of the characters are Jewish and they do speak Hebrew. The book series is Zion Covenant by Bodie and Brock Thoene. I am really enjoying these books. At this point we have waited 52 days for I600 approval. That means given they have 90 days to respond, we have waited more days that we have left! I know what a thing to get excited about. At most we have 38 days left of being prisoners of USCIS! Do you think I can really take having to find 38 more words that mean nothing...I hope I don't have to. I think on friday I will call and see if AAC has any update on our baby.

1 comment:

  1. I read one of their series... can't remember if it was that one. Is it set around WWII? I liked it.

    I can't believe you've waited this long. And at 90 days, do you get to actually have anything done, or you just get to ask and they have to answer?

    With our wait for legals getting longer, I am starting to wonder if our girl will be home before Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete