Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She Loves Her Foster Mom/Stranger Anxiety

Our little Isabella Eun Jin is getting so big! It is amazing to see her on this video. She definately loves her foster mom. She shows some pretty strong stranger anxiety feelings, but I am thankful that she calms down fairly quickly with foster mom. I could not do the video as well this time with trying to cut foster mom out because she had to hold and comfort Isabella so much. I am so glad that we got to see Isabella get her care package. It makes me feel like we are a little part of her life even though she does not know it yet. I think if she is still so wary of strangers when we go pick her up it is going to be very traumatizing for her. I hope she will calm down for us, we really do not want her to be miserable. Seeing her just makes me ache to hold her. We will not get to Korea soon enough for my sake... I just want to start our life with her. I think the sooner we get her the better adjustment she will have. I may be foolish but am planning on having her here for her birthday. Jackson already calls her a Princess and I found the cutest pink princess party stuff. We are going to have a low key family birthday for her. I found the cake I want, I just need to see if the bakery I want to go to will make it. Her birthday is Halloween so we are going to have to do that low key as well so that she does not get overwhelmed. If we are lucky enough to have her home she won't have been home for long before these events take place. If on the awful chance that she is not with us for her birthday we will prepare a birthday gift care package that we can send if we need to. Our girl won't be going without her gifts either way it pans out...
(I can't get the video to go on blogger but I will keep trying...)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been reading your blog for a few weeks. I'm so happy you got the video update and hope your little girl is home soon. We are also with AAC and received the video and pictures of our little boy in the mail yesterday. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete