Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Email I Sent To My Co-Workers

Hello Friends,
Well this week our Visa was logged in and out of Washington DC. What does that mean to us? That the United States Government has signed off and we no longer have to deal with them! Hooray! So now all we have to do is wait for our "P3" packet, this is the packet of all our adoption paperwork to go to the adoption agency in Korea, they will review it then they will send it to the Embassy in Seoul who will set up our daughter's exit visa interview. After the Visa is issued we will have a few days wait and then they will FINALLY call us and tell us she is ready to travel!
We have had sooooo many bumps in this process so this time line may not go smoothly as it should but from here we should have about two weeks for our P3 to go back and forth then about a week later the visa interview will take place then 3-4 days later travel call! Think good thoughts for us! I really, really hope to travel the last week of September...I hope I didn't jinx myself by typing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment