Monday, August 10, 2009

Still frustrated...

So I called AAC. Nicole is not in today. Christie is not in today. Regina could not tell me if my paperwork was sent to USCIS on friday..."Nicole keeps personal notes, they are not always written in your file." Hmmm. Thats nice.

I guess what really frustrates me is that I feel AAC staff should be advocates for the children they are placing and when something is not going right they should do something about it.

I feel like when you call somewhere to order lets say a sweater.
Sales Person: What color sweater would you like to order?
Me: Pink
Sales Person: We don't stock pink.
Me: Ok, purple
Sales Person: We can get you purple.
Me: Ok, place the order.
Email From Sweater Place: We regret to inform you that your item is backordered.
Me:(calling sales person) I see my order is not being sent due to backorder, can you tell me when it will be available?
Sales Person: No, I'm not sure.
Me: Can you tell me when it was placed on backorder?
Sales Person: Um, actually before you placed your original order.
Me: Ok
Me-going to store at mall that I ordered sweater from, pink sweater sitting on shelf as well as purple. Me to Sales person: Gee I tried to order these by phone and pink not available, purple on backorder. Sales Person: Hmmm, they should be available because catalog orders will pull from store stock.
Me calling to cancel original order: I would like to cancel an order.
Sales Person: Ok, can I ask why?
Me: Yes, I purchased both colors at store, because I was told pink not available, and purple on backorder.
Sales Person: Oh thats to bad the associate should have pulled from store stock for you.
Me: AGHHH

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I'm sorry you still haven't gotten any answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry too. You get through the weekend knowing that Monday will bring answers. You pass through the weekend patiently then Monday comes and should have that big pay off since you were so patient all weekend. Monday.....Bammm....no answers. It sucks!!!!

    ReplyDelete