Monday, August 24, 2009

Logged In And Out!!!-UPDATED

I just barely called The National Visa Center in NH and we were logged in and out on August 19! They gave me a number for the Embassy in Korea to call for updates. Is this correct?
Next Step P3!
I sure hope we have EP..

(Called NVC tonight-August 28, 2009-I spoke with a guy who sounded quite with it. He was very professional and helpful. He confirmed that our file was received in the office on August 19. He said we were actually logged in on August 25 and logged out on August 27.)

(I also spoke with Christie today, she said everything is done in Korea. Sounds like we have EP! We are just waiting for P3 and then Visa Interview. I am not ready yet to think about what happens after Visa Interview!!!)

6 comments:

  1. I thought we were to call the Embassy in DC, the (202) number for updates once logged out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, call the Department of State in Washington, DC (the (202) number)! Praying your sweetie has EP, too! I'd be calling DC tonight (if they're still open, I can't remember their hours..) about P3 if I was you! 5 days is plenty of time, I'd think, since they wire it electronically these days to Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are moving right along... after the immigration mess, you deserve a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here she comes! I hope your TC comes soon, I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!!! You are really in the homestretch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber, that is such great news. Let's hope this all falls together soon. Yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete