Monday, August 17, 2009

We Were Out Of The Loop For A Few Days

We took a five day sabbatical. Much needed. We left on Wednesday, August 12. I did not hear from AAC on Wednesday. Then on Thursday, Nicole left a message on my cell phone to call her. I called her back and she asked if I had gotten her email. I told her I had not, that we were in the middle of the Redwoods. She then told me that our I600 approval had gone through on Wednesday and that she emailed me a copy of it. She said in about a week I could start calling the National Visa Center for updates...Hooray! She also said that most of Isabella's paperwork on the Korean side is already done. I am going to call and verify that with Nicole this week though because last time I asked about it, it had not been started. Just want to make sure there was not some confusion there. She said it was possible to travel soon. That most likely means Korea will be our NEXT trip! We have a trip planned for Mesquite in October but hope to have Isabella by then... She could try out a few of her swimsuits in the "warm tub." (My inlaws have a hot tub but because our kids are small we only warm it up so we don't cook their brains or bodies!)
I had the best pancakes on Wednesday! They were sweet cream pancakes. The recipe is from some restaurant in Texas that gave the recipe to the place we ate at on Wednesday night. I have to find a good recipe for these pancakes. The were delicious. I put a little butter on them, no syrup and the taste was to die for! So, good pancakes on the good I600 day. I like to associate things, it helps with keeping the memory.


Two of my fortunes from our Panda Express dinner on Monday night-August 10. (I had to go through about 6 cookies to get two that satisfied me.)

"Success and Happiness are in your destiny" (I have decided that this applied to our I600 being approved and what we had to go through to get it done.)

"Good news will come to you from far away" (This one hopefully applies to Isabella's Korean paperwork)

No comments:

Post a Comment