Thursday, August 6, 2009

Info For The Big Guns

Chief, Investigations Division
Office of Security and Integrity USCIS
111 Massachusetts Ave NW
Suite 7000
Washington DC 20529
1-800-323-8603 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            1-800-323-8603      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Here is the contact information for the office that takes complaints and investigates local USCIS offices.
We have contacted them. They are so far very nice to work with and very interested in the information they are given.
You can contact and remain anonymous or you can give your contact information to them.
They give you a case # and a passcode so that you can call back and give additional information or get updates on what is being done with your case.
I contacted them on Monday and opened a case. The gentleman I talked to told me my case file would be on the Chief Investigators desk Tuesday morning.
I like how they have "Integrity" in the name of the office, I think we need a little of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment