Monday, August 3, 2009

Yeah, I'm A Bully, You Got Something To Say About That?

So I took control of an out of control situation and think I am at a winning point. After several emails and calls we might have our I600 approval at the end of this week or next week!
I cannot tell you how exciting that is for me.
It has been an up hill battle. One that hopefully will prevent families behind us having to go through it.


Tombstone-1993-Movie Quote-Perfect-For The Situation
Wyatt Earp: All right, Clanton... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that?
[pulls open his coat, revealing a badge]
Wyatt Earp: It says United States Marshal!
Ike Clanton: [terrified, pleading] Wyatt, please, I...
Wyatt Earp: [referring to Stilwell, laying dead] Take a good look at him, Ike... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up!
[shoves Ike down roughly with his boot]
Wyatt Earp: The Cowboys are finished, you understand? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!
[lets Ike up to run for his life]
Wyatt Earp: So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'!
[shouts]
Wyatt Earp: You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...
[louder]
Wyatt Earp: Hell's coming with me!

4 comments:

  1. LOL!

    I can't wait for your announcement of I600 approval!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right ON! Way to take the bull by the horns and get things done. My fingers are crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best news ever! I hope you get your approval soon. I also hope that this speeds ours along when the time comes. But if not I will be talking to you for tips and advice. Hurry home sweet Isabella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fingers are still crossed!!! Here's to hoping it happens soon!!!

    ReplyDelete